Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quicklist: Infants' Outfits

Today, a post from the lighter side of the Macabre Republic...

While I don't have any children of my own, I have to admit that nothing cracks me up more than seeing advertisements for toddlers' Halloween costumes.  I don't know if it's just the costumes, or the expressions on the kids' chubby faces, but these pictures never fail to make me smile.  So here, on 10-10-10, I would like to present a QuickList of 10 perfectly adorable/hysterical costumes for the little ones:







Baby Monkey












            Baby Strawberry
          












        
  Baby Black Skunk












             Pea in the Pod















          Baby Porcupine




                            



                                                                     



         
         Baby Snail







                                                        



   
        Baby Lion












              Baby Blossom Flower














              Baby Elephant













                Baby Lobster







No comments: