Monday, February 6, 2012

G-Men: The Last Stand



Tom Brady's prayer goes unanswered in the final seconds, and the Giants edge the Patriots in another classic Super Bowl.  Congratulations to Eli and the men of Big Blue for coming up LARGE once again.

Admittedly, this one is a bit bittersweet, because I remember where I was and who I was with when the Giants made a remarkably similar run to the championship four years ago.  But at the end of the day, sports is all about entertainment, and I can't help but appreciate what an unbelievably thrilling ride the Giants gave their fans all season long.

And finally, thanks to my buddy Kevin B., who tormented me for twelve months straight after his Eagles ruined the Giants' season last year.  His unending smack talk no doubt provided the karma that deep-sixed his team's expected dream season this year and launched New York to such incredible heights.  Way to go, Kev!  You deserve to be the grand marshal of the Giants' victory parade.

No comments: