Thursday, April 14, 2011

QuickList: Ten Classic Quotes from the First Three Scream Movies




"What's the point?  They're all the same.  Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door.  It's insulting."
--Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), on her dislike for scary movies  [Scream]


"Bitch, hang up the phone and *69 his ass!"--Maureen Evans (Jada Pinkett), yelling at the movie screen while watching Stab  [Scream 2]


Jennifer Jolie (Parker Posey): "[...] But I have to tell you, after [playing you in] two films, I feel like I am in your mind."
Gale Weathers (Courtney Cox): "That would explain my constant headaches."  [Scream 3]


"And what movie is this from--'I Spit on Your Garage'?"--Tatum Riley (Rose McGowan) to Ghostface  [Scream]


"How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower people's expectations thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation?"--Dewey Riley (David Arquette) to Gale  [Scream 2]


"Oh shit, Silent Bob, it's that TV news chick, Connie f***ing Chung!"--Jay (Jason Mewes), on spotting Gale at Sunrise Studios


Sidney: "Oh my God, Randy, I thought you were dead."
Randy Meeks (Jamie Kennedy): "I probably should be.  I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin."  [Scream]


"Jeez, Gale, you got more lives than a cat."--Cotton Weary, after the still-ticking Gale says that the bullet must have bounced off her ribs  [Scream 2]


"I was up for Princess Leia.  I was this close.  And who gets it?  The one who sleeps with George Lucas."--Bianca Burnette (Carrie Fisher) to Jennifer and Gale  [Scream 3]


"Movies don't make psychos.  Movies make psychos more creative."--Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) to Sidney  (Scream)

No comments: