Friday, February 4, 2011

Pack of Black

Black Swan (which I finally caught yesterday and will post my review of tomorrow) got me to thinking: there certainly have been a lot of films--genre films in particular--over the years that have featured the word Black in the title.  So here's a little brainstorming game: grab yourself pencil and paper, give yourself five minutes, and see how many of these movies you can name.

I've listed the titles I came up with below (no peeking!).  If you seize upon some other good ones, feel free to add them as a Comment to this post.




Creature From the Black Lagoon
Black Christmas
Black Hawk Down
Horrors of the Black Museum
The Black Dahlia
The Black Cat
The Black Hole
Black Widow
Black Snake Moan
Pitch Black
Men in Black
Blacula  (okay, this one might be a bit of a fudge)
Black Sheep
Black Rain
Meet Joe Black

No comments: