Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hitchcock-Film Word Search

(photo courtesy of Stan Osborne)

Are you ready, Hitchcock fans?  Hidden in the grid below (either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) are the titles of eight classic films directed by the master of suspense.  The twist, though, is that you have to know what you're searching for; I'm not going to list the eight titles for you.  The only hints I'll give here are that some of the titles contain more than one word, and all of these films are set in America.  Happy hunting!




          P R E A R N F T R P V Y D X R O N
          S O T H E B I R D S E E S F A I D
          T X S Q A V O N W Y I O R B A H T
          R U E S R M L O Y Z Q D I R E A R
          U T W E W A L P S C U I T H E G O
          T E H B I R N E O P T A T I V D P
          T O T C N X O M D R N L H T O I E
          O P R I D V T W E O R B E C E S N
          P S O D O E E V S P V I M H Y H P
          A V N P W M A R K P T R A C E S T
          Y E Y E Z I E X T O N D N O Y T P
          Z R B O O G R M A I L I W C O R H
          I E H R N O T O C V G E H K B I T
          V E T A D A S J E S T O O S A E R
          S T R O N G Q M T H E H P S A N O
          A T O C I F A M I L Y P L O T U N
          S U N A L F G E T E O P S Y C H E



This post is dedicated to the memory of my mother, Linda, who would have been sixty-five today.  Thanks Mom, for sharing your love of Hitchcock films with me, and for all those monthly issues of Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine you bought for me when I was growing up.

No comments: