Monday, October 14, 2013

Dead Lines


Last night's Season 4 premiere, "30 Days Without an Accident," was through the roof--literally.  It dropped walkers on the heroes, and some sharp lines on viewers:


Michonne: And I found this.  [hands Rick a shaving kit]  Your face is losing the war.



Hershel [to Rick]: You're growing us enough food so we won't have to do runs soon.  But we do have to find you a good pair of overalls.  You need to look the part.  A little piece of wheat out of the corner of your mouth.  Maybe a bigger ass.



Clara [to Rick]: There were a lot of us, and now there's just Eddie and me.  I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for him.  And it isn't that he saved me over and over again, or that he showed me the things I had to do or...to be willing to do.  If her wasn't still here, I--I couldn't be.



Rick: How many people have you killed?
Clara: Just me.  Just me.
Rick: Why?
Clara: You don't--you don't get to come back.  You don't get to come back from things.  You don't-- (dies)



Maggie: I don't want to be afraid of being alive.
Glenn: Being afraid is what kept us alive.
Maggie: No.  It's how we kept breathing.

No comments: