Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beelzebub Tweets





       BLZ, Bub








Snuck into a screening today of Devil.  Inaccurate drivel.  If only Shyamalan had sought me out as a technical consultant.
--18 minutes ago.

Trust me: you haven't lived until you've peeled off and licked the undersides of a dead baby's eyelids.
--6:40 A.M., September 16th

Lucky, my ass. Those slots at the Borgata cleaned me right out. Gonna have to hit up Ol' Scratch for some new funds.
--9:23 P.M., September 13th

Another day, another new group of the downcast to torment. God, I love my work (thank You, You tyrant, for expelling me way back when).
--4:07 A.M., September 10th

"...has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeee!!!"  Freddie was so prophetic.
--12:01 A.M., September 6th

Just watched: a pack of teens branding a homeless man with dashboard lighters. They all laughed as he smoldered.  As above, so below.
--3:49 P.M., September 4th

No comments: